December 30, 2019
Share This Post
Scottsdale Injury Lawyers Year-In-Review: 10 Notable Highlights from 2019
Now that 2019 is drawing to a close, Scottsdale Injury Lawyers looks back at the year. Set forth are ten notable events and highlights from 2019.
- Scottsdale injury attorney, C. Tony Piccuta, receives an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubble. Martindale Hubble is one of the most respected companies when it comes to attorney reviews. Its reviews are known as the gold standard. This rating is the highest rating an attorney may receive and shows excellence in the practice of law.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers agreed to represent several new clients in a wide range of cases. Some of the more interesting cases are as follows: an ATV rental crash, a wrongful shooting at a commercial store, a pedestrian struck by a hit and run driver, a rollover car accident involving a mother and son, a rear end accident caused by a drunk driver, a woman who was struck in a parking lot while loading groceries, a slip and fall on dangerous stairs of a private residence, an injury caused at Top Golf due to a golf ball striking someone in the head and a police excessive force case.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers agreed to represent several new clients who suffered various serious injuries. Some of those injuries as follows: below chest complete paralysis, broken tibia and fibula requiring surgery and rod to repair, broken humerus requiring surgery and hardware to repair, nerve damage resulting in loss of movement in hand, fractured patella requiring surgery and hardware to repair, complete patella tendon rupture requiring surgery to repair, spinal disc injury requiring L4-L5 discectomy and fusion, C3-C4 spinal injury with artificial disc replacement surgery, facial lacerations requiring sutures/stitches, non-surgical knee injury resulting in ACL, MCL and LCL tears, concussions, lumbar and cervical strains.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and sponsored the Phoenix Light the Night charity walk. Scottsdale Injury Lawyers and friends of the firm participated in the walk on November 16, 2019.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers received accreditation with the Better Business Bureau and was awarded an A rating.
- Attorney, C. Tony Piccuta, settled multiple cases for clients, including: a car accident lawsuit resulting in spinal injury and surgery for $380,000, a police excessive force case against a law enforcement officer for $600,000, a lawsuit against a bar for negligent security for $195,000, a medical malpractice lawsuit against a doctor for causing a burn injury for $150,000, a police excessive force case against a sheriff deputy for $125,000 and multiple car accident cases for different amounts.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers joined the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers continued to achieve great results for its clients. The firm’s clients were satisfied with the results delivered. Scottsdale Injury Lawyers received more on-line reviews from clients keeping its perfect five-star rating through google.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers filed several new lawsuits for seriously injured victims in multiple counties throughout Arizona. This includes new lawsuits that were filed in Maricopa, Pima and Yavapai County as well as the United States District Court for Arizona.
- Scottsdale Injury Lawyers handled multiple claims for its Arizona clients who were injured while travelling to California. This includes claims that arose in Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, among others counties up North.
Car Accident Attorneys from Scottsdale Injury Lawyers Hired to Help Woman With Spinal Disc Injury Caused by Motor Vehicle Accident on 101 Freeway